17.06.2010

Shir Khan launches SHIR KHAN + EXPLOITED REC-Podcast

Hi friends. Since I have collected so many DJ-mixes of mine in the past and still do my weekly radioshow, I decided to launch a personal SHIR KHAN Podcast.
I will update this podcast weekly with fresh mixes of mine but also upload some old stuff. Expect to hear Radiosessions, Liverecordings from Clubs, Classic Mixes of mine + some Guestmixes from Friends. You can directly sign up via I-Tunes and always stay in touch with Shir Khan's sound:)
Furthermore, I have also launched a labelpodcast for my label: Exploited. You will hear mainly mixes of artists that have made a release or a remix on Exploited (first up are SIRIUSMO, LORENZ RHODE, MALENTE&DEX, CONSISTENT),but you can also expect to have some friends featured on there who we just appreciate as musicans, friends, djs, record-collectors.
Spread the word.