21.11.2008

JUSTICE - L.I.V.E. & ... Unplugged?!

This is fun!
Always wanted to know, what's really happening on stage of a JUSTICE Live show?
Well, simply watch the foto and find the mistake: There is one hidden on it.
"plug me in, plug me in, plug me in...."



hey! don't get me wrong. I really don't care at all about them faking some things live. They "rock" and entertain big time Live and that's what counts. In case you think this is wrong or not "pure", wake up! And watch "spinal tap" to find out what Rock is really about!
And remember, Justice have tons of empty Marshall speakers on stage with lights inside... How cool is that (well, i guess the guitar player from Scorpions will not like this!)

oh, anyway, here are the "real" Justice! feat. one berlin battery (every home should have one):