23.09.2008

Everyday Hustle (AC Slater RMX / MALENTE Re-Edit)


The Sinden remix of Rick Ross Hustlin' was the first Bmore track that grabbed my attention. This was back in 2006 when the second wave of Bmore began. The first wave never reached Europe so don't blame me for being ignorant. With it's oldschoold drumloops / breaks it defenitely had a big impact on the sound happening today.

Damn close to a proper cover is this version of Hustlin'. The AC Slater Remix has been all over the net, I know that and I usually try to avoid editing those songs already posted to death. This time though I edited about everything, even slowed it down and made it a proper 4/4 djtool for those who like just a flavour of dubstep in their sets.

Well, as you don't read this anyway and download just everything right away, who am I to tell you how this Re-Edit sounds like? It is by the way Re-Edit no. 22 here on Berlin Battery. From me to you and for free as always. I really hope that all the work I put into this not only helped you to rock your floor, but also made you buy some tracks or even better 12"es by the featured artists. They need your financial support. No joke.

Everyday Hustle (AC Slater RMX / MALENTE Re-Edit)

(yousendit)

www.myspace.com/brich

www.myspace.com/malente
www.myspace.com/graemesinden