03.01.2011

SHIR KHAN - BEST OF 2010 - Radio Fritz (28.12.2010)

SHIR KHAN - BEST OF 2010 - Radio Fritz (28.12.2010)

Here is my BEST OF 2010 Mix which was aired at Radio Fritz on December 28th and is available for download via my Podcast now (subscribe via I-Tunes to download). Of course its always hard to highlight every track you liked - so probably I forgot a few - but I can definetely tell that all the tracks featured in this mix here I really really loved this year. Nevertheless I wanna mention a few of the tracks I also really liked but which didnt make it in the mix:
Rammadanman - Glut (Hemlock), Matthias Meyer - Infinity (Liebe*Detail), Soul Clap - Extravaganza (Wolf&Lamb Black), Mark E - RnB Drunkie (Merc) , Breakbot - Baby I'm yours (Siriusmo Remix/Ed Banger), Applebim, Rammadanman - Your words matter (AUS), Laid Back - Cocaine Cool, Consistent - Aint no Bump (Exploited), SBTRKT - Hide or Seek (Ramp), DJ Le Roi - I Get Deeper, Pirupa - Whatever Girl, Kenton Slash Demon - Matter (Tartelet) and a bunch of others I forgot....so here is what I chose...Enjoy.


SHIR KHAN - BEST OF 2010 - Mix for RADIO FRITZ

1. Shir Khan - Intro - Exploited
2. Das Racist - Ek Shaneesh - Greedhead
3. Gonzales - Never Stop - Boys Noize
4. Aloe Blacc - I need a dollar - Stones Throw
5. Aeroplane - We cant fly - Wall of Sound
6. Trickski - Pil Collins - Suol
7. Bazooka Boom - Sound&Vision - Mako Records
8. Mount Kimbie - Before I move off - Hotflush
9. Ray Mang - Look into my eyes - DFA
10. Nicolas Jaar - Angles - Circus Company
11. Soul Clap - Action/Satisfaction - Crosstown Rebels
12. Andre Crom&Martin Dawson - In the city - Off
13. Azari & III - Reckles Love - Permanent Vacation
14. Black Van - Yearning - DFA
15. Tensnake - Coma Cat - Permanent Vacation
16. Mano Le Tough - Eurodancer (Tensnake Remix) - Mirau
17. JR Seaton - Elke Brill - Relish
18. KinK - Bitter Sweet - Liebe&Detail
19. Khan - Candygirl (dOP Remix) - I'm Single
20. Fritz Zander - For your love - Suol
21. Yelle - La Musique (Lorenz Rhode Remix) - Kitsune
22. Ruede Hagelstein - Emergency - Souvenir
23. Justin Martin - Mr. Spock - Dirty Bird
24. Munk - La Musica - Gomma
25. LCD Soundsystem - Home - DFA
26. Yolanda be Cool - We no speak Americano - Sweat it out!
27. Duck Sauce - Barbra Streisand - Fools Gold
28. Duck Sauce - Barbra Streisand (Bass ill Euro Remix feat. Mister Santos) - Bass ill Euro
29. Round Table Knights - Calypso - Made to Play
30. Hot City - Sweat - Ramp
31. Siriusmo - Blaue Sonne - Monkeytown
32. Ogris Debris - Miezekatze - Estrella
33. Caribou - Sun (Midland Edit) - City Slang
34. Gilles Peterson's Havana Cultura Band - Rezando (Michel Cleis Remix) - Brownswood Recordings
35. The 2 Bears - Mercy Time - Southern Fried
36. Homework - I Got One (You're It) - Exploited
37. Totally Enourmous Extinct Dinosaurs - Garden - Grecoroman
38. Gold Panda - Snow&Taxis - Ghostly International
39. L-Vis 1990 - Forever You (Dub) - Nightslugs
40. Malente&Dex - In Nightclubs
41. Seiji - Yesman - Seiji
42. James Blake - Limit to your love - Atlas Recordings
43. Die Antwoord - Beat Boy - Die Antwoord
44. Cassius - Love you so - Ed Banger

Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

That is really attention-grabbing, You are an excessively
professional blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to in quest of more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks

Stop by my homepage :: provillus for men

Anonym hat gesagt…

Every weekend i used to go to see this web page, because i wish for enjoyment, for the reason that this this web page conations truly pleasant funny stuff too.


My web site; provillus does not work

Anonym hat gesagt…

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in
accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact
enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I
will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently fast.



My blog :: volume Pills review

Anonym hat gesagt…

You really make it appear so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to
be really one thing which I believe I might never understand.
It sort of feels too complicated and very large for me. I am taking
a look forward for your next post, I'll attempt to get the cling of it!

Feel free to visit my web-site: revitol

Anonym hat gesagt…

Keep on working, great job!

my web site: buy virility ex

Anonym hat gesagt…

Have you ever thought about creating an ebook or guest authoring on
other sites? I have a blog centered on the same
subjects you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information.
I know my visitors would appreciate your work.
If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.

Also visit my weblog ... buyaciphex.beep.com

Anonym hat gesagt…

What's up everybody, here every one is sharing such knowledge, so it's
pleasant to read this website, and I used to pay a quick visit this blog everyday.



Review my webpage Breast Actives

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi there, after reading this remarkable article i am as well cheerful to
share my knowledge here with colleagues.

Also visit my site - herbal enlargement pills

Anonym hat gesagt…

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this,
like you wrote the book in it or something.
I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but
other than that, this is magnificent blog.
An excellent read. I will definitely be back.


Also visit my page: http://meratol.beep.com

Anonym hat gesagt…

Unquestionably consider that which you stated. Your favourite reason appeared to be on the web the
simplest thing to take into account of. I say to you, I definitely get irked even as other folks consider worries that
they just do not recognise about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and also defined out
the entire thing without having side effect , people
can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more.

Thanks

my site; alta white review

Anonym hat gesagt…

Excellent blog you have got here.. It's hard to find good quality writing like yours nowadays. I seriously appreciate people like you! Take care!!

Stop by my webpage - http://www2.niigatabrand.com

Anonym hat gesagt…

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and
now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove people from that
service? Thank you!

Feel free to surf to my weblog ... buy idol lip