07.07.2008

Machines Don't Care - On A Roll Man (MALENTE Re-Edit)



As you might have noticed I always make an effort to find the right picture for my weekly post. For my take on Machines Don't Care I found some great machines not caring at all. Above is a pic I think fits the best to the track I re-edited. Just cross the "On A" out. Then you're left with "Roll Man". And that's the thing to do after using the machine.


The other machines I discovered are as essential as for your future life, so I decided to introduce you to some more machines rather than to write something about the Machnies Don't Care project. As a proper music nerd you should know the story anyway.


The machines are pretty much self-explanatory, so this week not too many words.


Machines Don't Care - On A Roll Man (MALENTE Re-Edit).mp3

If this is not enough machines for you visit the pages below.

www.worth1000.com
www.myspace.com/machinesdon'tcare
www.myspace.com/malente