31.07.2008

Diskokaine - Rimini (Christopher Just Rmx)


Diskokaine is a real funny guy. I think its the person I meet the most at all those hip places in New York, Barcelona or Berlin.
Hes also that dude that is always hanging around with the most prettiest girls in town. No lie.
Here is a picture of him that I made when I was in New York. I still remember how he tried to help me buying an I-Phone. Actually my credit card was fucked up and we were always thinking of different solutions how to get money. However, we didnt make it. Besides that, I know how he said to me. "Okay, I am gonna go over to Christopher Just now". Probably this was around that time when the Remix for "Rimini" happened. This tunes is already one of my essentials in my Dj-set. Here you go for another Gomma-Post.....Best label in germany for quality music since a long time!
Diskokaine - Rimini (Christopher Just Rmx)