15.03.2009

Deejay Punk-Roc - My Beatbox (Les Rhythmes Digitales RMX / Malente Re-Edit)


Ain't that Thin White Duke Remix for Depeche Mode bad? I know. Here it goes again. You know the deal: "Back in the days whatever name of a sucessful musician has been so much better".

I have to admit everybody failed to deliver a good Depeche Mode Remix since Adrian Sherwood or maybe the Beatmasters, but Thin White Duke who is also known as Les Rhythmes Digitales and Jacques Lu Cont failed miserably when producing the latest Seal album too. And Madonna? I've always been an Erasure fan, but the rest of that album he crafted for her?

Speaking of Erasure. Vince Clarke did a Franz Ferdinand Remix with is not too bad (not as good as the one from Zodiac Cartel, wich seems to not gonna ge a release, is it - not? Why?). For those who did not know: Vince Clarke has been a member of Depeche Mode on their first album 1981 and then left to do some Yaz (or Yazoo) with Alison Moyet.

One of their songs on the "Upstairs At Eric's" Album has recently been sampled by Rex The Dog for "Bubbalicious". I'm just upstairs now and to lazy to go downstairs and check on with exact Song he raped.

Liking the Congorock Remix of that, not too much into all the other mixes. I did a Congorock Remix recently and I heard Fool's Gold is gonna trow it at the blogs in some time.

Anyway I love the new Depeche Mode single "Wrong". They are around for almost 30 years and unlike the Stones or U2 they are still relevant. I'd do a Remix for Depeche Mode for free in a heartbeat and die straight after....

Deejay Punk-Roc - My Beatbox (Les Rhythmes Digitales RMX / Malente Re-Edit)

Hope to see you soon at this site, some time later if i'm not dead. take care

www.myspace.com/zodiaccartel
www.myspace.com/yazoo