25.11.2008

Zero Inch-Party@Berghain Kantine with Leroy Hangover (Gomma), Daniel Haaksman (Man Rec) and Shir Khan (Exploited/BB)


This wednesday Zero Inch is having a nice party at Berghain - the infamous Berlin-techno-afterhour-club. Actually, this party is not happening in the big room but in the Kantine of Berghain. However - the soundsystem is massive. Zero Inch is a digital distributor like Beatport and they already made some nice parties. Hosts will be Tibcurl from Zero Inch and the infamous "Icke Micke"-Parties straight outta Vienna and her partner Dj Glow from the austrian label "Trust" + a nice liveact. I am happy they made a nice lineup including Daniel Haaksman from Man Recordings, Leroy Hangover aka Munk aka Mathias Modica from Gomma and myself.
Since I am a big Gomma-fan and one of my most influential records has been WHITE TRASH by LEROY HANGOVER on GOMMA, I am gonna share the track PIN by LEROY HANGOVER with you.
(Leroy Hangover - PIN)
(yousendit)
Oh.....and because I dont want to write another post....dont forget to check out my radioshow on FRITZ....tonight I have Boys Noize live in the studio....next week its Mr.Oizo and you can always win CDS.
BOYSNOIZE&SHIRKHAN@Radio Fritz