28.10.2008

Mr.Oizo - Cut Dick



Ok.....many people have been asking already for guestlist...so I guess the flyer is worth a post (btw....if you want free entry....you can win free tickets in my radioshow at Fritz this Tuesday evening). Actually, Mr.Oizo is not in Berlin for the Levis-Tour...but hey....he already was on Saturday at Maria. So therefore, I am gonna post my favourite track from the new Mr.Oizo-Album which is really great. Seriously. Check out "Cut Dick". Have been playing this for quite some time now as well as his crazy coverversion of "It takes 2" from Rob Base & EZ Rock". Nuff chat for now...wednesday its Whitey in town - so we gonna check that out...Also Steve Aoki, D.I.M, me doing stupid warm-up+closing...ect. all@Lido.Thursday is a party@Roter Salon for english fashion mag "Wound Magazine". I will be Djing there as well. Also on the bill: Angie Reed and Cobra Killer Dj-Team. See you there.
Mr.Oizo - Cut Dick (yousendit)