08.08.2008

Shir Khan - Live-Dj-Set@Killerkitsch/Buffclub/Glasgow


Actually, there are not so many live-recordings of my dj-sets. I just found this one in the internet. Normally, my booking-agency doesnt allow to have live-recordings of my sets, cause they know i am always drunk, might fuck up and spoil my image:)
Well - here is one i did in Glasgow, Scottland for a party called Killerkitsch@The Buff Club. Of course there are some mistakes in the set - what can you do. But well, I wasnt drunk that day. And actually I wouldnt say thats an incredibly good fresh set. But at least its a good party set including a bit of disco, distorted electro, basement, deep tunes, some acid and mash-ups. So you get a bit of the Shir Khan-repertoire in 2 hours.


Shir Khan - Live-Dj-Set@Killerkitsch/Buffclub/Glasgow

Kommentare:

Sander hat gesagt…

Nice set. And thank you for the Berlin Battery show which ended Melt 08, that was great!

Which remix of The Teenagers' Love No did you use in this mix? (at 40 mins)

Sander hat gesagt…

@sander, it is the Tepr remix, with tempo decreased