01.07.2008

Acid Jacks - Mookie (T-Rek's Mashup / MALENTE Re-Edit)


The original "Mookie" is from Melbourne's Acid Jacks. That tune has been mashed up with Alter Ego's Fuckingham Palace by another Melbourne DJ named T-Rek. He also did a proper T-Rek remix for Mookie, but his mash up is better. It has never been released and I never saw it posted anywhere either, so again: exclusive (how boring). My Re-Edit tries to give it more structure and shortens it down to a size where you can play it out without being annoyed by the retardedness of the track. Well, it tries to. You should judge on that yourself.

Acid Jacks by the way are too mates who remix/remixed everything that mooves from Goose to Lars Moston to Saint Pauli to Cazals. Lately they started using the names Metalzone and Jackmaster for remixes too to cover up their tracks. Don't let them fool you. If you never heard of Acid Jacks before shame on you. Check out their fabulous "Awake since '78" on Tommie Sunshine's label or/and the mindblowing "Auto Riot" they prodcued with Boy 8-Bit under the name of Full Mental Slackers. You can find "Auto Riot" only on my WHOW 2CD, cause it hasn't been properly released still. Another good reason to give me your money.

At last something totally unrelated. But I have to say thanks to everybody who came out to Fusion Festival last weekend to see me play at Seebühne. You were amazing! Hope you did not miss Shir Khan and Saint Pauli later on. They rocked it. Yuksek live was blowing me away too. Shame that I did not manage to check out Toxic Avenger and Riva Starr. If you've never been to Fusion Festival you'll have to go next year. No corporate shit, no stupid security, bring your own drinks/food - just great people and MUSIC. I have been missing DJ Supermakt, Lars Moston and the Acidkids this year though. Somebody forgot to invite them. Hope the whole family gets to play there in 2009.

Acid Jacks - Mookie (T-Rek's Mashup / MALENTE Re-Edit).mp3


www.myspace.com/acidjacks
www.mypace.com/alterego
www.myspace.com/t-rek
buy my stupid record: malente - whow 2cd
www.myspace.com/metalzone
www.myspace.com/jackmaster


Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Sure there are elements of search engine optimization that might only be
done once and then revised like optimizing your website but
the nature of search engine marketing never really stops the gears from moving.
Your content page is considered relevant for the search being performed.

First, focus on on page SEO to make sure search engines can easily pull
out your desired keywords.

Also visit my homepage ... http://jimmetrisin.com

Anonym hat gesagt…

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
I think that you could do with some pics to drive
the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is great blog.
An excellent read. I will certainly be back.

my blog; Solar power

Anonym hat gesagt…

Thanks very interesting blog!

My website This Site

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey there would you mind lеtting me know which hosting сompany you're working with? I've loaԁed your blog іn 3
dіfferent internet browsers anԁ I must say this blοg loads a lot fаster thеn most.
Can you recommend a good hosting proviԁer аt a reaѕonаble price?

Thank you, I apρreciate it!

Hеrе is mу web blog Full Article

Anonym hat gesagt…

We stumbled over here by a different web page and thought I might as well check things out.
I like what I see so now i am following you.
Look forward to going over your web page for a second time.


Also visit my web blog - help me save my marriage

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wow! This blog looκs exасtly like my old one!
It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

Also visit my web-site; http://Inclusion.cc

Anonym hat gesagt…

ӏ am reаlly inѕpireԁ along with yοur writing
abilitiеs аs smartly аs with the ѕtruсture on уοur weblog.
Is this a paіd theme οr dіd you customize it your ѕelf?
Either waу stay up the excellent qualitу writing, it is uncommon to ѕeе a
great wеblοg like thіs one nowаdaуs.
.

Feel freе to visit my sіte :: juicing for colds

Anonym hat gesagt…

naturally like your web-site but you have to check the spelling on several of your posts.
Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it
very bothersome to inform the reality nevertheless I'll surely come again again.

my web-site: emergencymedicaltechnicianhq.com

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wow, this piece of writing is fastidious, my younger sister is analyzing such things, so I am
going to tell her.

Review my homepage ... high definition Freeview

Anonym hat gesagt…

It's the best time to make some plans for the future and it's
time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you
some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles referring
to this article. I wish to read more things about it!

Here is my blog :: dentist teeth whitening kit

Anonym hat gesagt…

You would need to actually agree to some sort of
terms and types of conditions of Apple and return the receive.
Android app development is combine of gaming applications as well as functional apps that are ideal for business
users.

Have a look at my blog post: homepage