30.11.2007

Jack Tennis - Night Duty Mix


Can you keep a secret? Here comes a special dj-mix only for BerlinBattery visitors with some of my favorite love'n'soul songs.
Sit back, relax and listen to some music.
Yours,
Jack "Smooth" Tennis

tracklist:
Joe Sample - In all my wildest dreams
William De Vaughn - Be thankful for what you've got
Patrice Rushen - To reach his own
Keil Stouncil - Leroy
Chic - Sao Paulo
Minnie Ripperton - Here we go
Sister Sledge - You're a friend to me
Burt Bacharach and Herb Alpert - This guy's in love with you
Barry White - I'm gonna love you just a little bit more
A taste of honey - I love you
Jones Girls - Midnight at the oasis
Korgis - Everybody's got to learn sometimes
Chapman/Whitney Streetwalkers - My friend the sun
Owen Wilson - Don't give up on us
(60MB, 50min.)